How to sell NFT on opensea and make money in 2024

Want to know how to sell NFT on opensea and make money in 2022? This guide describes each of the details to get there.

Selling the NFTs on OpenSea 

  • From opensea, pick out the profile photo on the right side at the top and then tap on Profile.


  • Individuals have to pick out the NFT they would prefer to vend from their wallets. If the individual does not have any NFT accessible to trade, they have to check out the NFT creation tutorial.


  • Then the individuals have to pick out Trade on the right side at the top to be dragging it to the page of the listing.


  • The individuals will be pushed to the page for a listing where they can pick out the kind and price of the sale.


  • The sale of a fixed price is where the selling price is fixed.


  • Individuals can also fix the duration for trading. The default choices are a week, a day, or three days. But they can also put a personalized course utilizing the calendar.


  • Individuals can also involve the product in a bunch by grouping non-fungible tokens from numerous collections.


  • Lastly, the individuals can also get the product from any particular buyer. One can easily paste their inscription into the bottom below for a specific buyer.


In each of these choices, the individual will notice the potential charges from the trade mentioned at the bottom. In that case, the sale involves service fees of OpenSea of 2.5 per cent and the creator income of 10 per cent, which is for a total of 12.5 per cent. That is the most substantial percentage which can be taken away from any NFT trading on OpenSea.


  • Completing the sale

The individual will be requested to confirm their trading then by signing one transaction.

If you’ve never sold on OpenSea before, you’ll need to initialize your wallet first. Also, if the item you are listing was not minted on OpenSea, but through a custom contract, there may be an additional approval and signature required to allow OpenSea to trade the item on your behalf.

Once the listing is done, the individual will get one pop-up confirmation. The individuals should post about their listing on virtual media platforms!

To understand the items one has listed for trading from their page, they have to pick out the tab called Activity.

Then they will notice that the item they just listed is labeled in their transaction list.



  • Can you make money through OpenSea?

Yes, earn money by generating digital property and bringing the authentic seller of that item.

  • Is it easy to sell NFT on OpenSea?

Yes, selling NFT artworks is easy on OpenSea.To know more visit,sell%20NFT%20works%20on%20OpenSea

  • Where can I sell NFT Crypto?

Axie Marketplace, Ethereum blockchain, Raible, and OpenSea are great places to trade NFT Crypto.

Now when the reader knows how to sell NFT on opensea and make money in 2022, they can create crypto artwork or refer this column to any artist they know to assist them in making money in this contemporary way.

Leave a Comment